Tuesday, December 9, 2014


The Red Army Faction believed that West Germany was a fascist state, which drove them to do the historical things they had done. I do not interpret that as a positive piece. They had gone on to do numbers of murders to innocent people. In 1998 the group faxed former BKA President stating that the group is dissolving.
When I was younger I used to play a game called Red Faction made in 2001. In class when I heard of the Red Army Faction, I immediately thought of the game. I started to look into it and found interesting things. Even though the game plot is not involved with the German terrorist group, the storyline in some parts made connections for me. I remember you are a character that is against a group called the commonwealth. I started to look up more about the commonwealth in the game and key words like fascism, and rebel came up. I also looked at the flag of the group the main character is apart of and their flag has the five-pointed star much like the Red Army Faction group had. Even though I did not find any specific correlation from the game to the group, I thought certain things were interesting and definitely gave me a better understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment