Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Post part B


Things I learned:

Throughout the class I learned a lot about Germany and its culture outside of the classic history class. Things such as how techno music is very popular in Germany because they needed to do something outside of the classic music America and the UK had already done.
I learned historical things like the Hanseatic League and how they affected all of Europe.
I learned things about the states of Bavaria and Baden-Wurttemburg and all the other states through presentations by other groups.
I also remembered a lot of random things about the culture of the nation like how dancing with a women was much different of how it is today and much more important. For most it was the first step in pursuing a relationship with someone.
There were many different fields of education on the country of Germany.


Commentary on class:
It would be nice if the class was connected to D2L because it is a good site to let me know how I am doing in the class and communication.
Also, I personally am not a fan of the amount of group presentations there were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment